Thursday, February 27, 2014

First song with Noraa Ish and Kid Pistol

To celebrate the "Love, Fear and Loathing" video we decided to throw a release party at my place. Kid Pistol noticed I had a piano and asked me to play something. I hadn't played much recently and was pretty rusty, but I thought to myself what the hell. I played a song I wrote on the piano about a year before. Kid Pistol sat down listening to me play and just started singing a melody as if he had sung it a thousand times before. I was amazed by this! Just moments after Kid started singing Noraa Ish came in from the backyard, stood behind me and started rapping like the words had been written in his soul long ago.  This was one of the most amazing experiences I had ever witnessed and it caused a deep musical chain reaction between us that continues until this day. You might wonder to yourself what song that might have been? Oh yeah, uh huh,  it was "Going Down" and that was how that song came into existence. Take a listen!!!         

Listen to "Going Down"

















In the next blog I will talk about the making of our first album together "KARMA"


My Facebook

www.kpmlabel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment